Brian Madden has written many articles on the problems storage can cause for VDI. He has made it known that he believes VDI should be used for 1-to-1 personal disk images instead of many-to-1 shared disk images.Unfortunately, this isn’t possible with local storage built-in to servers, and it’s not cost effective with traditional SANs.
This is where Tegile comes in. Our Zebi array is a hybrid HDD/SSD/DRAM primary storage appliance that’s perfect for VDI. (So much so that even Brian likes it, and you know that’s a tough thing to do!) In this video, Brian visited Tegile’s office to meet with our CTO, discuss their product, and learn how it works. He also got a demo of the management interface. Watch this video and learn about Tegile’s approach to storage for VDI.
- Zerto, Tegile Team to Offer Business Continuity at the Speed of Flash
- Measuring Oracle Database 12c Performance on a Tegile All-Flash Array
- Running applications at the speed of memory
- Optimize Your Datacenter Workloads with
All-FlashSolutions for Private Clouds
- Tegile Partners with Amazon to Launch IntelliDrone
- Achieve New Levels of Automation with Cisco UCS & Tegile
- HPE Bought Nimble, But Can They Get Nimble?
- Flash Storage Goes to Hollywood
- Drive over to Lifetime Storage & avoid the highway to hell
- What does an installation of flash storage look like?