Take some time to improve your technical skills at a VMUG User Conference! In just one day, you can transform the way you do business. Attend sessions, network with colleagues and check out new products at this free VMUG User Conference.
Chat with Tegile at UK VMUG in West Midlands, England. Find out how Tegile award-winning all-flash and hybrid storage arrays can improve performance and optimise costs for your data centre. Plan your day by downloading the VMUG UserCon App to get the full agenda at your fingertips. We invite you to come out and chat with Team Tegile at this UK VMUG! For all our event listings, see our Events page.
Date: November 19, 2015
Time: 8:00 to 17:00
Place: National Motorcycle Museum
Come one day early for vCurry to tour the museum and meet VMUG attendees (see below)
More Details >
Dust off your favorite leather jacket and combat boots for this VMUG! No need to travel for thrills when you attend this VMUG held at the National Motorcycle Museum.
This museum boasts the world’s largest collection of British Motorcycles, including over 1,000 motorcycles from 171 different marques! Whether you are a history buff or an adrenaline junkie, you are sure to feel national pride when viewing this showcase of UK motorcycle heritage.
- Attend the event the day before the VMUG! Sign up for the vCurry held on Wednesday 18 November, from 19:00 to 21:00. Use this opportunity to network with other VMware users, meet the UK VMUG committee, and tour the National Motorcycle Museum. RSVP at same time as you register for this VMUG.
- Morning keynote from VMware’s Joe Baguley – Containers, Microservices, Turtles, Chickens and Other Animals
- Special presentation from Nick Dunn – Saving Government Funds – Barnsley College Modernises Virtual IT using Tegile Storage
- Educational Sessions Learn from VMUG sponsors during five breakout sessions
- Closing keynote from John Troyer – Architecting Your IT Career: Technologies and Strategies to Get You to the New IT
- Networking opportunities
- Fun prize giveaways!
- To learn more about this event or register click here