I saw a presentation here showing some of the dashboards from customer arrays and decided to turn it into a little montage with a soundtrack. These are real data reduction scenarios from customer arrays under a variety of workloads including VMware servers, SQL Server, VDI and backup. The data reduction achieved is shown as a percentage in the upper left and the three doughnuts from left to right indicate the amount of ingested data, the capacity consumed after compression and the capacity consumed after dedupe. While data reduction depends on workloads and server/desktop consolidation levels, this video clearly shows how Tegile’s combination of inline compression and dedupe deliver optimal data crunching results.
- Get the Tegile IntelliFlash App for Splunk
- If you’re driving Cisco UCS with Couchbase, you’re gonna love taking it out for a ride with Tegile
- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas — not at VMworld!
- Tegile and Brocade Gen 6 Fibre Channel support top demands in today’s data centers
- Flash Storage for a Lifetime: How Lifetime Storage Compares to Other Programs Out There
- For those about to Flash, Tegile salutes you!
- Did you know that hyper-consolidation requires a flexible flash platform?
- Acquiring Customers to Achieve Long-Term Sustainable Scale
- SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2005 End of Life
- Take a break this summer to learn new skills at a VMUG near you!