Brian Madden has written many articles on the problems storage can cause for VDI. He has made it known that he believes VDI should be used for 1-to-1 personal disk images instead of many-to-1 shared disk images.Unfortunately, this isn’t possible with local storage built-in to servers, and it’s not cost effective with traditional SANs.
This is where Tegile comes in. Our Zebi array is a hybrid HDD/SSD/DRAM primary storage appliance that’s perfect for VDI. (So much so that even Brian likes it, and you know that’s a tough thing to do!) In this video, Brian visited Tegile’s office to meet with our CTO, discuss their product, and learn how it works. He also got a demo of the management interface. Watch this video and learn about Tegile’s approach to storage for VDI.
- Make Your Health Engagement and Care Outcome Data Come Alive
- How to Configure CommVault IntelliSnap with Tegile Flash Arrays
- Oracle Validated Configuration with Cisco UCS and Tegile Flash Storage
- The Whole Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts
- Future-Proof Your SAN Investments With a Platform That Supports Cost-Effective Web and Cloud-Scale Deployments
- Tegile Drives Oracle @ the Speed of Memory
- Experience SQL Server @ the Speed of Memory at Microsoft Ignite
- Tegile Signs Agreement to be Acquired by Western Digital
- Revved Up for VMworld – See You in Vegas!
- Rest Easy With Data-At-Rest Encryption