I saw a presentation here showing some of the dashboards from customer arrays and decided to turn it into a little montage with a soundtrack. These are real data reduction scenarios from customer arrays under a variety of workloads including VMware servers, SQL Server, VDI and backup. The data reduction achieved is shown as a percentage in the upper left and the three doughnuts from left to right indicate the amount of ingested data, the capacity consumed after compression and the capacity consumed after dedupe. While data reduction depends on workloads and server/desktop consolidation levels, this video clearly shows how Tegile’s combination of inline compression and dedupe deliver optimal data crunching results.
- Do You Always Drive Your Data in Ludicrous Mode?
- Dispelling the Hyper-Converged Myths
- Results from State of NVMe Industry Survey
- Scaling Next-Gen Workload Deployment With Cisco MDS 9000 and IntelliFlash
- TLAs or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Three Letter Acronyms
- The Storage Format of The Future, Made to Fit Inside Your Backpack
- NVMe Beating Down The Roadblocks to Consolidation
- A Practical Approach to NVMe
- Make Your Health Engagement and Care Outcome Data Come Alive
- How to Configure CommVault IntelliSnap with Tegile Flash Arrays