I saw a presentation here showing some of the dashboards from customer arrays and decided to turn it into a little montage with a soundtrack. These are real data reduction scenarios from customer arrays under a variety of workloads including VMware servers, SQL Server, VDI and backup. The data reduction achieved is shown as a percentage in the upper left and the three doughnuts from left to right indicate the amount of ingested data, the capacity consumed after compression and the capacity consumed after dedupe. While data reduction depends on workloads and server/desktop consolidation levels, this video clearly shows how Tegile’s combination of inline compression and dedupe deliver optimal data crunching results.
- Rest Easy With Data-At-Rest Encryption
- It Takes Products, Programs, and People
- “I just bought the Tesla of All-Flash Storage!”
- Zerto, Tegile Team to Offer Business Continuity at the Speed of Flash
- Measuring Oracle Database 12c Performance on a Tegile All-Flash Array
- Running applications at the speed of memory
- Optimize Your Datacenter Workloads with
All-FlashSolutions for Private Clouds
- Tegile Partners with Amazon to Launch IntelliDrone
- Achieve New Levels of Automation with Cisco UCS & Tegile
- HPE Bought Nimble, But Can They Get Nimble?