I saw a presentation here showing some of the dashboards from customer arrays and decided to turn it into a little montage with a soundtrack. These are real data reduction scenarios from customer arrays under a variety of workloads including VMware servers, SQL Server, VDI and backup. The data reduction achieved is shown as a percentage in the upper left and the three doughnuts from left to right indicate the amount of ingested data, the capacity consumed after compression and the capacity consumed after dedupe. While data reduction depends on workloads and server/desktop consolidation levels, this video clearly shows how Tegile’s combination of inline compression and dedupe deliver optimal data crunching results.
- Make Your Health Engagement and Care Outcome Data Come Alive
- How to Configure CommVault IntelliSnap with Tegile Flash Arrays
- Oracle Validated Configuration with Cisco UCS and Tegile Flash Storage
- The Whole Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts
- Future-Proof Your SAN Investments With a Platform That Supports Cost-Effective Web and Cloud-Scale Deployments
- Tegile Drives Oracle @ the Speed of Memory
- Experience SQL Server @ the Speed of Memory at Microsoft Ignite
- Tegile Signs Agreement to be Acquired by Western Digital
- Revved Up for VMworld – See You in Vegas!
- Rest Easy With Data-At-Rest Encryption