I saw a presentation here showing some of the dashboards from customer arrays and decided to turn it into a little montage with a soundtrack. These are real data reduction scenarios from customer arrays under a variety of workloads including VMware servers, SQL Server, VDI and backup. The data reduction achieved is shown as a percentage in the upper left and the three doughnuts from left to right indicate the amount of ingested data, the capacity consumed after compression and the capacity consumed after dedupe. While data reduction depends on workloads and server/desktop consolidation levels, this video clearly shows how Tegile’s combination of inline compression and dedupe deliver optimal data crunching results.
- Drive over to Lifetime Storage & avoid the highway to hell
- What does an installation of flash storage look like?
- Can you swap out storage — and trade up at the same time?
- When you pay as you go, there is no stress to buying storage
- Get off the Highway to Hell, er Dell
- Storage Layers Moving to Memory Pools
- IntelliFlash HD achieves lowest TCO for private cloud
- Get the Tegile IntelliFlash App for Splunk
- If you’re driving Cisco UCS with Couchbase, you’re gonna love taking it out for a ride with Tegile
- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas — not at VMworld!